Swati Singh, MD
Swati Singh, MD, is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and the Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance. She is fellowship-trained in refractive surgery. Dr. Singh attended the University of Chicago School of Medicine. After completion of her residency at Northwestern University, she joined the University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary as the director of Comprehensive Ophthalmology and assistant clinical professor.
Dr. Singh has been recognized as a VISX Star surgeon (awarded to the top 100 LASIK specialists) by VISX, Inc. and was named one of “America’s Top Ophthalmologists” by the Consumers’ Research Council. At LaserVue Eye Center, she performs leading-edge Customized Wavefront LASIK procedures combined with advanced surgical techniques.
- Certified by the Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance • VISX Star Surgeon (awarded to the top 100 laser eye surgeons by VISX, Inc.)
- Selected as one of “America’s Top Ophthalmologists” by Consumers; Research Council of America
- LASIK investigator for the U.S. FDA clinical studies using the VISX™ STAR Excimer laser system
- University of Chicago/National Institutes of Health Summer Research award: Neovascularization of Collagen
- Certificate of Commendation for Poster Presentation: Osteogenesis of Demineralized Bone in Reconstructive Surgery; University of Chicago
- Kappa Alpha Theta Scholastic Award
- Graduation with honors, University of Chicago • 2005 and 2006: Selected to the American Academy of Ophthalmology: Annual Meeting Program Committee – refractive surgery reviewer
- “No Stitch Nasolacrimal Duct Intubation.” Singh, S and Mockavak, M, Children’s Hospital, Dept. of Pediatric Ophthalmology. Chicago, Ill., 1997.
- “Clinical and Histopathological Manifestations of Cryptophthalmos.” Singh, S and Tripathi, R, University of Chicago, Dept. of Ophthalmology. Chicago, Ill., 1993 .
- “Developmental Anomalies of the Eye.” Singh, S and Tripathi, R, University of Chicago, Dept. of Ophthalmology. Chicago, Ill., 1992.
- “Osteogenesis of Demineralized Bone in Reconstructive Surgery.” Singh, S and McKinnon, M, University of Chicago, Dept. of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Chicago, Ill., 1990.
- “Neovascularization of Collagen.” Singh, S and McKinnon, M, University of Chicago, Dept. of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Chicago, Ill., 1990.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
Please call 1.800.LASER.45 (1.800.527.3745) to schedule a free LASIK Vision Correction or cataract consultation.
Try our LASIK self-evaluation to see if LASIK might be a good option for you before visiting one of our 4 locations.
Our facilities are located in San Francisco, San Jose, Walnut Creek, and Santa Rosa at:
3540 Mendocino Ave., #200
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
1174 Castro St., #112
Mountain View, CA 94040
1700 California St., #480
San Francisco, CA 94109
108 La Casa Via, Suite 104
Walnut Creek, CA 94598